Feral Power Too
This program is for FERAL cats only - not pet cats.
This proposal allows ferals cats to receive the
- dissolvable sutures
- antibiotic injection
- flea and earmite treatment
The upside to you:
- Humanely reduces the number of kittens in your
- Reduces the number of feral cats and kittens killed by
animal control agencies.
- Allows the caregiver to take a more proactive role while
providing them an affordable and humane solution.
- Every person that TNR's a feral through Feral Power Too
becomes a role model for another in the community.
- Moves our community closer to a No Kill society
Costs associated with the program:
- $40.00 per cat, regardless of the gender or the
Feral Power Too guidelines:
- Wild Cat Foundation volunteers will train feral cat
caretakers in humane trapping, post-operative care, and will
offer advice and suggestions on maintaining a healthy
- Traps and equipment will be loaned out after completion of
- Selective neutering is not encouraged - all feral cats and
kittens within a colony should be neutered as quickly as
possible to avoid more breeding.
- All cats will be returned to the trap site. The Feral Power
Too program does not relocate cats or colonies to other
All cats must be in a trap and will be ear-tipped. NO
If you would like other options, please visit our Low
Cost Spay/Neuter page.
For more information on this program, or to make arrangements for
traps and training, please call (337) 266-6085.